Massage seats

Ford Puma ST Chat
Puma21

Post by Puma21 »

Had my puma st line vignale 2 weeks now does anyone have issues with the final position of the massage seats.
I feel they dig into your lower back and are very uncomfortable.

Smartguy67

Post by Smartguy67 »

Puma21 wrote: ↑Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:39 pm Had my puma st line vignale 2 weeks now does anyone have issues with the final position of the massage seats.
Yes they are a pain, literally. Just a gimmick in my opinion. Experimented with them when we first got the car, turned them off and never to be messed with again. Rather than Ford waste money on these I would have preferred a better seat in all honesty. The seat base is too short for me.
2024 Ford Puma 1.0 Vignale 155PS DCT, Grey Matter

2015 Kuga Titanium 2.0 150 Manual, Retro Fitted Sync3 with 3.4 software, F12 maps.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

The lower back support can be inflated/deflated (for want of better words) in the settings. My wife has hers set at the lowest setting which she finds acceptable, whereas mine in set a little higher as I find it OK.
I guess the seat comfort depends on a lot of things, like occupants hight, weight etc. Personally I find the seats to be very comfortable for long journeys.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.

Post by 137699 »

Smartguy67 wrote: ↑Thu Jun 06, 2024 10:22 pm
Puma21 wrote: ↑Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:39 pm Had my puma st line vignale 2 weeks now does anyone have issues with the final position of the massage seats.
Yes they are a pain, literally. Just a gimmick in my opinion. Experimented with them when we first got the car, turned them off and never to be messed with again. Rather than Ford waste money on these I would have preferred a better seat in all honesty. The seat base is too short for me.
Could not agree more with this post!
Massage seats > truly awful.
Puma21

Post by Puma21 »

Thanks for the post how do you deflate them I agree it's a mimic and a normal seat would be much more appreciated when I switch it off it returns to the same position that digs in
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Puma21 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 07, 2024 5:50 pm Thanks for the post how do you deflate them I agree it's a mimic and a normal seat would be much more appreciated when I switch it off it returns to the same position that digs in
When you turn on the massage function the Sync screen has the settings on it tap the lower section and make sure it's down to the minimum.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.